Alpha Quality Certification
Trainings for owners, executives and line managers ✦ Organization and management support
Strategic planning of business development ✦ Diagnostics and improvement of business efficiency
Having great management is key to any company’s success. Top performing managers drive outstanding performance through efficient planning and utilization of available resources.
AQ was created with the goal of spreading the idea of the new type of manager by guiding, stimulating and supporting existing business owners and executives in the application and reinforcing of innovative systems, methods, processes and ways of working.
We achieve our mission by providing a variety of top quality, targeted training programs and coaching sessions, aimed directly at improving business efficiency.
As a leader in managerial training in Bulgaria since 1990 we have trained more than 9700 managers and specialists from 4500 companies. Our onsite training camps have seen the attendance of 2400 top and middle managers.
We have performed diagnostics of management systems in 48 companies with 117 plants. Our organizational diagnostic comprises of uncovering of problematic areas, recommendations for urgent and middle term changes, as well as modernizations in the management structure and technologies.
We have performed 400 organizational projects at 250 companies, affecting mainly managerial functions, which needed radical revision or were built-up from scratch – strategic plans, product and market company profiles, company policies, innovation marketing, management systems engineering, human capital development and many others.
Our most popular training services. This is not the full range of trainings, being offered, but the most frequently asked for are:
- training seminars for company owners and top-managers;
- training seminars for internal auditors and managers of standardized systems;
- training seminars on Lean Manufacturing – Value Stream Mapping (VSM), One Element Flow, Continuous Flow, Sequenced Series, Inverse Planning, Just in Time (JIT), Heijunka, Kanban, Single-Minute Exchange of Die (SMED), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), ”5 S” System, Kai Zen, Daily Management (DM) and others;
- training seminars on TQM – Management by Quality, RCA – Root Cause Analysis,
SPC – Statistical Process Control, QCA – Quality Cost Analysis, etc.;
- “on the spot” trainings in basic and high management;
- “brush-up” seminars for internal auditors and “process owners”;
- specialized training for perfection of business and communication skills;
- long-term company programs for training of top and middle managers.
Training services for internal auditors of management systems
We offer public trainings as well as trainings “on site” for internal auditors and managers of:
- quality management systems – ISO 9001:2015;
- environmental management systems – ISO 14001:2015;
- occupational health and safety systems – BS OHSAS 18001:2007;
- food safety management systems – ISO 22000:2005;
- systems based on International food standard – IFS Food, version 6; IFS Logistic;
- eco-certification of hotels according to the “Eco Hotel” and “Green Globe” models;
- European certification of SPA-hotels, SPA-villages and SPA-destinations;
- information security management systems – ISO/IEC 27001:2013;
- information technology service management systems – ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011;
- supply chain security management systems – ISO 28000:2007;
- risks for business management systems – ISO 31000:2011;
- energy efficiency management systems – ISO 50001:2011;
- social accountability management systems – SA 8000:2014;
- quality systems for supplier of the automotive sector – IATF 16949:2016;
- quality systems for producers of medical devices – ISO 13485:2016;
- production inspection systems for building materials – CE-marking authorization;
- and other standards upon request.
Executives and functional managers support
- complete organizational diagnostics of company management systems;
- strategic analysis, development strategies and strategic planning;
- analysis and update or revision of a product and market profile of a company;
- development and operationalization of company policies;
- implementation of different instruments and models of Lean Manufacturing (Continuous Flow, JIT, SMED, TPM, 5S, Kai Zen, Daily Management and others);
- organizational design of the company function and structure as “Marketing”, “Innovation”, “Logistics”, “Sales”, “Personnel” and others.
Besides dealing with clients, we maintain active dialog with more than 500 companies from different industry branches. We discuss the problems of the business and the management. We also provide advice to them related to implementation of various approaches and/or solutions.
Our trainers are real managers from different business sectors. With “factory-floor” and organizational experience, they have pragmatic sense for realism. They deliver the material in a clear and concise way with focus on results. Every one of them taps into the collective company knowledge and experience, accumulated throughout the years.
Companies with owners and executives who consider management as a key business asset. Companies, changing their management model. Companies, needing to adapt their management models to the Bulgarian realities. Small companies, having grown-up and searching to strike a balance between the strong organizational order and the human side of things.
- industry – military, mechanical, electrical, electronics, plastics and tools for them, polymer and paper packing, textile, clothes, building materials, construction and food;
- in engineering – large scale technological reconstructions and modernizations;
- in services – wholesale of industrial goods, tourism, information technologies and administration.
We enjoy a steadily growing share of the national market. This is mainly due to 3 factors:
- our strict commitment to contractual terms and agreements;
- our obsession with innovation in training;
- our uncanny ability to unveil and address our clients’ needs and expectations.
Our company has at its disposal its own resources (personnel, working knowledge and working know-how), its own production models and its own management system.
We are a proudly independent company. We are not affiliated with or depend on any entity, whose interests could harm our clients.
We purposefully seek, assimilate and develop innovation. We constantly strive to provide new training programs in all business areas we cover. This is our own original intellectual product, carefully conceived in critical evaluation of national and international standards and practices, successfully grown and bearing all challenges of present-day realities.
ATTITUDE TO CLIENTS
We do not offer any training programs in areas of management, which we have not mastered yet – either theoretically or as real practical experience.
We strictly observe all clauses and conditions of our client contracts, including those, related to the terms or to the applicable quality of the planned results.
We conduct regular follow ups with our clients to ensure they are implementing what they have learned with us and we remain at our clients’ disposal for years after the formal completion of our contract with them.